PECC Enrollment and Fees
Procedure for enrollment of a child:
PECC does not put children on a waiting list unless the parent comes to the center for a tour, fills out an enrollment form and pays the nonrefundable registration fee. The director will let the parent know availability status or give the parent a possible date for an opening.
For a child to be enrolled and attend PECC, the parent is responsible for:
- Filling out the enrollment form and attaching a $35.00 nonrefundable registration fee.
- Having the child’s physician fill out the Kansas Department of Health and Environment Health Form. This form must accompany the child before his/her first day at the center.
- The Emergency Medical Release Form must accompany the child before his/her first day at the center. The director is a notary and will be happy to notarize the form. This form is needed so the center can seek emergency medical care for a child.
- A Photo Release/Allergy Form must accompany the child before his/her first day at the center. We take a lot of pictures of the children. Some of them are used for center activities or projects, some will be displayed at the center, but most will be sent home to the parents. Sometimes the children are videotaped for parents to view at pick up time so they can observe their child participating in activities at PECC. A child’s picture will not appear on our webpage or in a newspaper article without a parent’s permission. The allergy section gives the Center permission to post his/her allergies in the classroom.
- Begins February 8th for children currently enrolled in PECC programs.
- Begins February 16th for the community.
- Begins March 28 for children currently enrolled in PECC programs.
- Begins April 4 for the community.
Enrollment Forms Here:
PDO, Preschool, and Kindergarten Prep Health Forms:
Tuition is paid on a monthly basis. A monthly statement is sent home at the beginning of the month. Parents may request a tuition receipt by notifying the director.
Cost of PECC programs for the 2016 – 2017 school year:
Parents Day Out: $23.00 for full day (9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.) for non-church members
$22.00 per day for church members
$18.00 for half day (9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.)
PDO I: No half-day slots available. Parents may pick up their child early but must pay for a full day
PDO II: Three half day a.m. slots available per day
2-Day Preschool: $110.00 per month for non-church members
$108.00 per month for church members
3-Day Kindergarten Prep: $125.00 per month for non-church members
$123.00 per month for church members
4-Session Kindergarten Prep: $155.00 per month for non-church members
$153.00 per month for church members
Extended Day for children participating in Preschool/Prekindergarten:
$11.50 per day
A $35.00 nonrefundable registration fee must be paid at the time of enrollment.
Each PECC family pays a $30.00 activity fee per year. This fee enables the center to bring in several educational presentations during the school year. Because of safety issues, liability and limited time, children enrolled at PECC do not take field trips, but they still receive enjoyment, learn, and can be creative through presentations coming into the center. The activity fee is paid at the beginning of each school year in August/September.